HomeSPEC© is a small-sized master specification that has been developed specifically to address residential requirements. Introduced in 2004, there are none like it!
• Principal building framing is based on either wood lumber or light-gauge metal materials.
• Specification sections address most of the commonly used products for residential facilities.
• Most specifications sections are from 1 to 3 pages long.
• Consists of approximately 38 master specification sections ranging from foundation and framing to most construction subjects associated with residential facilities.
• Abbreviated technical subject coverage within an integrated master subsystem to ensure a concise project specification document - yet text is enforceable if needed.
• Encompasses specification section subjects of varying complexity, but expressed in a concise format.
• Can be supplemented with other SpecSUITE© specifications such as MiniSPEC© and OutlineSPEC© on the same project.
• Easily be integrated with other SpecSUITE libraries such as OutlineSPEC and MiniSPEC© on the same project. This offers a dynamic and natural approach to decision making and the development of any project specification.
• Can be used for many public or private sector project. CMS has been used and accepted on federal, provincial, and territorial government projects - when edited in a non-proprietary context.
• Editing is made much easier and quicker using Digicon’s SpecMacros© macro (computer “mini” program) utilities.
Contact our sales office at (800) 610-7732; firstname.lastname@example.org